How can I dispose of Hazardous Household Chemical Waste (paint, batteries, insecticides)?
The City of Midlothian has joined forces with the City of Fort Worth Environmental Collection Center (ECC) located at 6400 Bridge Street in Fort Worth to provide for safe disposal of household chemical waste. The ECC is open to residents of the City of Midlothian on Thursdays and Fridays from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
The mobile Cruiser travels to area neighborhoods to collect leftover household chemicals. Collection events are scheduled from March through November. Check with Code Enforcement at 972-775-7614 or visit our website event calendar to find out when the Crud Cruiser will be in Midlothian.

In order to participate in this program, residents must purchase a voucher from the City of Midlothian Utility Billing office. The first 100 residents living inside the city limits will be charged $20.00, after that the fee will be $47.00. Anyone outside of the city limits will be required to pay the $47.00 fee.

Follow the link below for more information on what is accepted and directions to the ECC facility in Fort Worth.Household Chemical Waste Disposal Information

Show All Answers

1. Where can I renew my vehicle registration?
2. Do I need a permit for a garage sale and where can I post signs?
3. How can I dispose of Hazardous Household Chemical Waste (paint, batteries, insecticides)?
4. Who do I contact about overgrown grass that needs to be mowed?
5. Who do I contact for water, sewer, electricity, gas service and garbage removal?
6. Do I need a reservation to use a city park facility?
7. Is there a dump facility in Midlothian?
8. Does the City of Midlothian have a public library?
9. Where do I pay a ticket or fine?
10. Where do I apply for a building permit?
11. Where can I find a listing of job openings?
12. Where do I register to vote?
13. How do I contact the Mayor or City Council members?
14. Are Snow Cone stands allowed in the city of midlothian?